Heike's 2020 List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heike's 2020 List

Hello! Since I am starting so late, my list will be short. Thanks Suzanne for your help!

UFOs to Finish:

1. Mama's quilt
    2. Rooster Project - DONE

New Projects:
    3. Fall wall hanging DONE Oct 2020
    4. Christmas wall hanging ...almost done.
    5. Christmas gift bags or tea towels for close friends DONE

Thank you for having me as part of your group! Happy quilting!!
    Last edited by Hillbillyhike; November 28, 2020, 08:39 AM.
    Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! ๐Ÿ˜

That should get you going. Remember, there is no rule thar says you cant add others. I do, all the time.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Welcome, and it's great to have you join at any time. For some reason I am not getting notifications about messages anymore, not here nor in YouTube...but glad Suzanne got you on your way.

Comment

• Hillbillyhike
        Hillbillyhike commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks kimsophia! Much appreciated.

One thing done lol.
      Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! ๐Ÿ˜

Comment

2020 Fabulous Finishing Group

About this Group

Do you have some UFOs (UnFinished Objects) that you want to finish? Are you having a hard time choosing what to finish next, or are you just not feeling motivated? Do you have some specific goals you want to complete in 2020? This group is for you! We have a fun way to get those projects done in 2020.

Here is how it works.

First, you create a list, numbered from 1 - 12, of 1) things you want to finish; 2) OR projects you want to do; 3) OR a combination of 1 and 2. Then, you post your list to this group. (You can edit and change your list at any time.)

Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 - 12. We will each work on that number from our list. If you prefer to do your list in a particular order, you can certainly do it that way as well. When you have finished your project, please post a picture here as well.

Weโ€™re here to support each other. Itโ€™s amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
      Type: Public
      Topics: 41
      Comments: 400

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X