Newbie Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie Question

Is this a continual list or do you start new at the beginning of each year? Is it too late to join for this year? (My list will be very short right now).
    Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

If you are talking about the forum postings, I do believe they don't start over at the beginning of the year.
    “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
    “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Comment

Check under the group tab up at the top. I'm sure the group moderator or a member will chime in with an answer soon.
      Katrina
      “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Thanks. I was referring to joining this group. I definitely have UFO's I'd like to work on and think this group is a wonderfully motivating way of doing them. I am a squirrel with a swiss cheese brain. UFO's are my specialty. 😂
        Rainy days are for quilting. Thank goodness I live in a rainforest! 😁

Comment

This groups starts at the new year, but I see no reason not to join now. Unless you need serious motivation, I would only add 4-6 UFOs to finish until the end of 2020. But hey, its your list, and you can add as many as you like.
          Go for it. Have fun. This is the best year to get them done.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

2020 Fabulous Finishing Group

About this Group

Do you have some UFOs (UnFinished Objects) that you want to finish? Are you having a hard time choosing what to finish next, or are you just not feeling motivated? Do you have some specific goals you want to complete in 2020? This group is for you! We have a fun way to get those projects done in 2020.

Here is how it works.

First, you create a list, numbered from 1 - 12, of 1) things you want to finish; 2) OR projects you want to do; 3) OR a combination of 1 and 2. Then, you post your list to this group. (You can edit and change your list at any time.)

Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 - 12. We will each work on that number from our list. If you prefer to do your list in a particular order, you can certainly do it that way as well. When you have finished your project, please post a picture here as well.

We’re here to support each other. It’s amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
          Type: Public
          Topics: 41
          Comments: 403

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X