Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May's Number Is...

Four! So check your lists and see if #4 is something you want to tackle

Thank goodness May is finished already. Didn’t get my April done. The quilt and machine are still sitting on the quilt rack taunting me! Maybe May will be the month!!💃

Comment

Woohoo! Glad #4 on my list is finished because I'm still plugging away on February.
      Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

Darn, another project I need batting for! Well, supposedly non-essential shops will be allowed to re-open in Spain from May, 11th (with a limited number of customers: I may need an appointment). I will stock on batting then: it is the only sewing expense/investment I will allow me until I can work again, maybe in July?

Comment

My #4 has been outstanding for a few years. And I think making masks and caps seems to have highjacked all my quilting plans. I am trying to get these done as fast as I can, but then get asked for more. Sadly, I may have to learn to say no for now, maybe later.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

My nº 4 is a signature quilt and it will become another cover waiting for batting, we still have a few weeks of quarantine so the list goes little by little

Comment

2020 Fabulous Finishing Group

About this Group

Do you have some UFOs (UnFinished Objects) that you want to finish? Are you having a hard time choosing what to finish next, or are you just not feeling motivated? Do you have some specific goals you want to complete in 2020? This group is for you! We have a fun way to get those projects done in 2020.

Here is how it works.

First, you create a list, numbered from 1 - 12, of 1) things you want to finish; 2) OR projects you want to do; 3) OR a combination of 1 and 2. Then, you post your list to this group. (You can edit and change your list at any time.)

Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 - 12. We will each work on that number from our list. If you prefer to do your list in a particular order, you can certainly do it that way as well. When you have finished your project, please post a picture here as well.

We’re here to support each other. It’s amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 41
            Comments: 400

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X