My UFOs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My UFOs

The April issue is my barguello and although I did not think it would end b ecause it is my oldest UFO because of the famous virus and our rigorous quarantine I have achieved it is only the cover now I have to wait for the stores to open to get the back and the wadding, so now I hope that before the end of the year I finish it with the hand quilting. I have finally uploaded all the photos of my three UFOs, thanks to the explanations ofTreadler

Comment

They are all very pretty! I have the same problem than you: I can't buy any batting to quilt my UFOs due to the lockdown we have in Spain.

So I started new projects instead!

I can't even go outdoors to take pics of the quilts I finished in March! They are too large for indoor pics, and I don't have enough light.

Comment

Here are two other quilt covers that I have finished now they must wait until the stores can attend normally for the bats to arrive, I started the quilt of the thoughts and roses for a gift but in my house I did not receive the approval and it ended up in the closet but at the end I have finished it and I really like it, it will be for me. And the other was a mystery quilt that I started in the forum semeone put the webside ans every month there was a block but they were very small and many months so I left it but with this quarantine and so long at home I have finished it a little to my liking and with fabrics that were forgotten so it will be a lap quilt that someone would like

Comment

Verey pretty! I especially like the one with the cat on it!

Comment

They're all nice, but the barguello was my fav! Great job!
            Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
            http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

2020 Fabulous Finishing Group

About this Group

Do you have some UFOs (UnFinished Objects) that you want to finish? Are you having a hard time choosing what to finish next, or are you just not feeling motivated? Do you have some specific goals you want to complete in 2020? This group is for you! We have a fun way to get those projects done in 2020.

Here is how it works.

First, you create a list, numbered from 1 - 12, of 1) things you want to finish; 2) OR projects you want to do; 3) OR a combination of 1 and 2. Then, you post your list to this group. (You can edit and change your list at any time.)

Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 - 12. We will each work on that number from our list. If you prefer to do your list in a particular order, you can certainly do it that way as well. When you have finished your project, please post a picture here as well.

We’re here to support each other. It’s amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 40
            Comments: 386

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

• chelea
              Willcox and Gibbs
              by chelea
              Several months ago I let a Singer 24 get away. This time, same consignment shop, I didn't hesitate. Meet Eleanor, c. 1891. The Willcox and Gibbs story...
              November 24, 2020, 03:30 PM
            • KPH
              My Secret Santa box has arrived.
              by KPH
              Just Lyn, Thanks so much. I appreciate all of the hard work you have done. That's an amazing Advent Calendar. I can't wait to see the kids again to show...
              November 19, 2020, 03:06 PM
            • KPH
              Secret Santa Arrivals
              by KPH
              Alrighty, for the sake of my nerves... I know one of the rules is to send me the tracking numbers. All well and good, but when your package arrives. Would...
              November 12, 2020, 08:39 AM
            • Monique
              It has arrived
              by Monique
              My parcel from Chris has arrived and mine is on an airplane headed to her. WOOHOO!!

I will fondle it gently when I pick it up and then put...
              November 10, 2020, 03:38 AM
            • KPH
              New Leader needed for 2021
              by KPH
              We're reaching that point, of thinking about 2021 SS. I hope someone will step up and be the moderator for next year. I have all of the letters and files...
              November 1, 2020, 01:41 PM
            Working...
            X