• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kimsophia
    Missouri Star
    • Oct 2014

And April's number is...

Six! So check out #6 on your lists and see if you like the looks of it!

I hope everyone's crafts are a comfort to them in these stressful times. I know they are for me.
  • SuzanneOrleansOntario
    Missouri Star
    • Aug 2015

Thanks. Oh, this is a long standing UFO. It was to be a couch quilt for my daughter, but then they repainted and changed their decor. I might tackle for myself
    Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Comment

• lourixe
      Missouri Star
      • Jan 2013

Well, luckily my #6 is an UFO I can really work at, as it consists in assembling blocks to complete a top. Most of the other UFOs are tops waiting to be quilted, and I don't know when the lockdown will finish in Spain so that I can purchase any batting.

Comment

• URIBARRI-MAYOR
        Missouri Star
        • Nov 2013

Thanks Kinsophia, my 6 is the Bargello´s cover and I have already taken it out of the c loset and I have started to cut fabrics this time I am going to get it we also have another 12 days left at home and home. I wish everyone to be well and healthy

Comment

• kimsophia
          Missouri Star
          • Oct 2014

Originally posted by URIBARRI-MAYOR View Post
          Thanks Kinsophia, my 6 is the Bargello´s cover and I have already taken it out of the c loset and I have started to cut fabrics this time I am going to get it we also have another 12 days left at home and home. I wish everyone to be well and healthy
          I love bargello...can't wait to see yours. Yesterday was my first day out of the house since February 26th except for my own yard. We picked up groceries from a store that has online ordering. You can drive up and they load it into the car. Nobody got closer than six feet from us and they were in the outdoor air but it's still creepy to think about contagion so much. Now we have 3-7 days to see if we got sick. Such sad times...

Comment

• chelea
            Missouri Star
            • Mar 2012

Got my #6 got finished in January when I had a burst of energy and felt like tackling it. I'm still working on #9 though.
            Last edited by chelea; April 6, 2020, 08:00 AM.
            Michele
            ~The Commonwealth of Massachusetts~
            To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world ~Dr Seuss

Comment

2020 Fabulous Finishing Group

About this Group

Do you have some UFOs (UnFinished Objects) that you want to finish? Are you having a hard time choosing what to finish next, or are you just not feeling motivated? Do you have some specific goals you want to complete in 2020? This group is for you! We have a fun way to get those projects done in 2020.

Here is how it works.

First, you create a list, numbered from 1 - 12, of 1) things you want to finish; 2) OR projects you want to do; 3) OR a combination of 1 and 2. Then, you post your list to this group. (You can edit and change your list at any time.)

Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 - 12. We will each work on that number from our list. If you prefer to do your list in a particular order, you can certainly do it that way as well. When you have finished your project, please post a picture here as well.

We’re here to support each other. It’s amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 41
            Comments: 423

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X