Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does one post photos so they appear in photos tab? Finally have a finish...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does one post photos so they appear in photos tab? Finally have a finish...

...and I want to let people see it, such as it is. 🧵👣🧵

Maybe if we go into the photos tab and click the new topic button and add a photo there??

edit: nope, that didn't work. it said i wasn't authorized
    Last edited by chelea; March 1st, 2020, 12:10 PM.
    Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

Hooray, it seems that I have managed to know how to get to my Fabulous 2020 group and I think I can upload a picture of my scrappy quilt that ended last week and that because of the format change in the Forum I had not yet done so. Thanks Kinsophia for the new number I think my third quilt will be finished by the end of March, for now I am fine but I know that as soon as spring arrives the street will call me and my UFO´s will be a bit stored but I am sure I will finish some more

Comment

Go my joy has become sadness I have not managed to upload my photo, he told me that he did not have permission, so we will continue looking for the way to do it

Comment

There is some comfort in knowing you two can’t do it either. Ha!

Comment

I wonder if the Upload Attachments button below the reply box would work to at least upload it to a thread...?

Comment

Originally posted by kimsophia View Post
              I wonder if the Upload Attachments button below the reply box would work to at least upload it to a thread...?
              no, still says not authorized.

Comment

Originally posted by kimsophia View Post
                This seems to be what most of us thought and tried, and the system seems to load the pic (it even gets some kind of code) but in the last step it says you can not post it because you are not authorized.

I tried posting inside a thread and in the group's photos but I wasn't authorized in any.

And while reading other people's comments, it seems our user notes have also gone.

Comment

We should probably give them some time to fix all these relatively minor issues with Groups. I'm sure they're more focused on the Forum in general since there are more people affected and we're in the minority here.
                  Michele

Comment

Chelea, you are right to give them a little time although it is ready five days and this had to be schedules with enough time because this whole Forum is not changed without a planning, But still we will have patience because we are well here and we do not want to leave. Well I have another question, what happened to the members of the group because only five appear and I don´t see the rest of the list

Comment

Originally posted by URIBARRI-MAYOR View Post
                      Well I have another question, what happened to the members of the group because only five appear and I don´t see the rest of the list
                      I think only people who have posted are considered in the group? It's goofed up for now...

Comment

or maybe you have to click on the join or subscribe buttons?
                        Michele

Comment

2020 Fabulous Finishing Group

About this Group

Do you have some UFOs (UnFinished Objects) that you want to finish? Are you having a hard time choosing what to finish next, or are you just not feeling motivated? Do you have some specific goals you want to complete in 2020? This group is for you! We have a fun way to get those projects done in 2020.

Here is how it works.

First, you create a list, numbered from 1 - 12, of 1) things you want to finish; 2) OR projects you want to do; 3) OR a combination of 1 and 2. Then, you post your list to this group. (You can edit and change your list at any time.)

Every month, this group will publish a random number between 1 - 12. We will each work on that number from our list. If you prefer to do your list in a particular order, you can certainly do it that way as well. When you have finished your project, please post a picture here as well.

We’re here to support each other. It’s amazing how knowing what project to tackle helps to motivate us to finish what we start.
                        Type: Public
                        Topics: 32
                        Comments: 303

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X