2019 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update from Arizona.....

Just wanted to let everyone know that I finally made it back to Arizona yesterday at about 12:30pm local time. I was able to see the grandkids on the way home for 2 nights and then on to Amarillo on Sunday. Left there at about 1am Monday morning to head back to Mesa. I was able to make it back in time for the "Celebration of Life" for Chad (our about to be son in law). I want to thank everyone for all the love and support I received while I was at the retreat. I don't know what I would have done without it! You guys are the best!! Looking forward to next year.

Glad you made it home safely. It was a rough week for you, but glad we were able to help you out a bit. Looking forward to next year with you.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Comment

You have to love everyone don’t you. I already miss everyone. Wish it was time to go again

Comment

It was good to see you again Lisa. You went thru a tough time while you were with us and I hope that we all provided the support that you needed. Whether we knew you well or not we felt your pain and hoped for the best possible outcome.

Take care of yourself.
        Sue

Comment

So happy you are home safely.
          Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

Happy to hear you made it safe & sound. I enjoyed being your tablemate ... even though I wasn't around too much.

Comment

2019 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2019 Fall Forum Retreat (September 29 – October 3, 2019 – Sunday - Thursday) in Hamilton, MO. Five days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2019 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (For information on how you can sign up, please go to https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=80418 ) Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 32
            Comments: 181

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X