2019 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made it to San Diego

I made it to San Diego just fine arriving just after 6 pm ( west coast time). I picked up my rental car and, after having several arguments with Siri, I finally made it to my son’s house. It was a tad difficult because by this time it was dark, I was in an unfamiliar car and I had never been to his new house before. If he hadn’t come down to the bottom of his driveway, I would have never found it. But I am here and that is what is important.

I, too, would like to thank Charyti, Bernice and everyone else who made this retreat happen. Honestly, before coming to this years retreat, I was thinking it would be my last one. But after being here, I think my life would be pretty dull and drab without my Fall?? Forum Retreat fix. I truly had a GREAT time and just can’t imagine what it would be like to have never known each and everyone of you!!!

Connie ... I really enjoyed being your “roomie”. Hope it works out again for next year. Judy Booth ... thank you again for picking me up and dropping me off at the airport and providing a bed to sleep in Saturday night. You are a great friend. Wendy ... thanks for the suggestion of sending some stuff home in the mail. My son thought my suitcase was heavy —- little does he know it was probably a good 10 lbs heavier before

I think this was the best retreat yet and it is all because of all you great, great ladies. I am so proud to call you my friends. Till we meet again next year . . .

Nancy

Nancy, thank you so much for coming to the retreat. It was great to see you again.

Comment

Nancy - I am glad to hear you safely arrived - enjoy the time with your son. And thanks for the little sharing session we had. It's so nice to have friends that have the same life experiences and can share their stories. Truly hope we can meet again in Missouri.

Comment

Oh Nancy, I can't believe you and Siri had it out, So happy you made it. I totally understand driving in a different car, different area and when it's dark, thats the worst.
        Enjoy your time with your son and family.
        You are so welcome and I hope we can do the same next year.
        Judy B.

Comment

It was so good to see you. Hope to see you next year

Comment

So happy to hear you made it safe and sound. It was truly our pleasure having you there with all of us. Can't wait for next year, to do it all again.
            Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
            sigpic

Comment

2019 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2019 Fall Forum Retreat (September 29 – October 3, 2019 – Sunday - Thursday) in Hamilton, MO. Five days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2019 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (For information on how you can sign up, please go to https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=80418 ) Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 32
            Comments: 181

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X