2019 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We made it home!

We both made it home safe, a bit exhausted but mostly unpacked already. I want to once again thank Charyti, Bernice and everyone else who helped to make the retreat so wonderful. Looking forward to seeing everyone again next year.
    One yard of fabric, like one cookie, is never enough!

Beth aka Asta

Glad you made it home safely. Texas gang is home too. Had a bit of excitement outside Dallas when something hit the windshield leaving it's mark, but we are all safe. Thanks to everyone for their part in making this a memorable retreat. Loved the tours we had this year.

Comment

Glad to see you made it home safely. I am home too...can't wait for next year already.
      Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
      sigpic

Comment

I made it to Perryville, MO this morning and on to Little Rock, AR to visit the kids. Should be back on the road Sun/Mon and will keep everyone posted.

Comment

Thank y'all for reporting in and looks like everyone is driving safely. I'll still be in Cameron this weekend doing laundry and cruising the area. Sunday will be Oceola Iowa and Monday Joliet Illinois then a short trip to Chicago and should be there Tuesday. I really feel like a feather in the wind.

Comment

I took Courtney's Lone Star class before I left and picked up some great tips! Got home about 7 and fell fast asleep in my easy chair! It was great to see you all again and thanks for your help on the QOV charity quilt. KarenC has generously volunteered to quilt it for us. Thanks Karen!

Comment

Glad everyone got home safely. We got home yesterday from my cousins retreat. I am ready to be home for awhile after two weeks.
              Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

Driving time from Hamilton to Chicago is less than 8 hrs. So how long does it take Judy to get from Hamilton to Chicago?

7 DAYS! Stayed in Hamilton Thurs-Sat nights. Drove about an 1 1/2 hrs to Osceola where I stayed Sun & Mon nights; 5 1/2 hour drive to Joliet for Tues & Wed nights; then a quick hour to make it home just before evening rush hour on Thurs. Just played along the way and enjoyed myself. Won't be officially home in NC until November. As soon as they say snow up here I'll head south.

Comment

2019 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2019 Fall Forum Retreat (September 29 – October 3, 2019 – Sunday - Thursday) in Hamilton, MO. Five days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2019 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (For information on how you can sign up, please go to https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=80418 ) Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
                Type: Public
                Topics: 32
                Comments: 181

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X