2019 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday night of the Retreat

Hey Ladies, just wanted to give you a heads up that there will not be a Tuesday night paint along. For those unaware, Sarah is expecting and for the moment is still doing painting tutorials but will not be doing the Live Tuesday night paint alongs.

Several of us are working on ideas for that night. If you have something that you would like to do, please let me know.

I will tell you that I am so excited for the activities that are planned for this years retreat. We have some of the same activities as years past, some previous years' activities with a new twist and some new activities.

Safe travels everyone. See ya on Sunday.
2019 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2019 Fall Forum Retreat (September 29 – October 3, 2019 – Sunday - Thursday) in Hamilton, MO. Five days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2019 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (For information on how you can sign up, please go to https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=80418 ) Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
Type: Public
Topics: 32
Comments: 181

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

• chelea
    Willcox and Gibbs
    by chelea
    Several months ago I let a Singer 24 get away. This time, same consignment shop, I didn't hesitate. Meet Eleanor, c. 1891. The Willcox and Gibbs story...
    November 24, 2020, 03:30 PM
  • KPH
    My Secret Santa box has arrived.
    by KPH
    Just Lyn, Thanks so much. I appreciate all of the hard work you have done. That's an amazing Advent Calendar. I can't wait to see the kids again to show...
    November 19, 2020, 03:06 PM
  • KPH
    Secret Santa Arrivals
    by KPH
    Alrighty, for the sake of my nerves... I know one of the rules is to send me the tracking numbers. All well and good, but when your package arrives. Would...
    November 12, 2020, 08:39 AM
  • Monique
    It has arrived
    by Monique
    My parcel from Chris has arrived and mine is on an airplane headed to her. WOOHOO!!

I will fondle it gently when I pick it up and then put...
    November 10, 2020, 03:38 AM
  • KPH
    New Leader needed for 2021
    by KPH
    We're reaching that point, of thinking about 2021 SS. I hope someone will step up and be the moderator for next year. I have all of the letters and files...
    November 1, 2020, 01:41 PM
Working...
X