2019 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather

I know that we are still a little ways out. But I figured everyone was starting to think about what to pack for clothes. All I can say is it is Missouri so expect anything. I have been looking at various weather forecasts for Hamilton. The temperatures look to be around the mid to upper 70s and lows around 60s with possible chance for rain during the birthday bash. The temperatures will be about the same on Sunday and Monday. Then start dropping into the 60s during the day and night time temperatures will drop into the upper 40s/low 50s - it is predicted to be 38 degrees F on Wednesday night.

Of course, take it all with a grain of salt as the weather could be completely different by then. Today we were in the 90s. So best advice I can offer is pack items that you can layer and a jacket. I'll watch the forecast when the time gets closer as next Tuesday, I should be able to see how accurate what they are saying now will be.

Thx for the update!!

Comment

Thanks, Charyti. Umbrella, sweater, jacket ... added to the list!

Comment

The weather forecast has been changed a little bit to temperatures ranging from the mid 70s to the mid 80s. And the lows ranging from 55 to 57 degrees. They took out that one night that it was suppose to get down to 38.

Comment

Thanks Charyti . . . I have been watching the weather forecasts and they change constantly. Don't those weather people know we are traveling to Hamilton from different parts of the country and need to know what the weather will be for certain? LOL Anyway, thanks for the update. I am trying to keep a close watch on this. I am also keeping a close look for San Diego as I am going there on Oct. 3. The last time I looked, daytime temps were cooler there than in Hamilton. Go figure!!! See you on the 29th!!!!

Nancy

Comment

I will certainly pack for heat and cooler temps.
            Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
            sigpic

Comment

2019 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2019 Fall Forum Retreat (September 29 – October 3, 2019 – Sunday - Thursday) in Hamilton, MO. Five days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2019 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (For information on how you can sign up, please go to https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=80418 ) Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 32
            Comments: 181

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X