2019 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost time!

It’s almost retreat time! Everyone getting excited?

Comment

Yes, so ready to see everyone again and meet our new friends.
      Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

I am very excited. Now if my projects, clothes and stuff would pack themselves, that would be great. I still have a few things to get finished up. And technically, although two weeks til the retreat, like most others, I will need to have everything basically ready to go by Wednesday, Sept 25, since we will be at the birthday bash.

Comment

And my timing is almost like Charyti's ... except I have to be ready to go one week from today! It will be 1,230 driving miles for me to get to the Bash Dinner on Wednesday the 25th! (That's 3 nights on the road - I take my time haha.) I'm doing my best to turn this into a 2 week birthday celebration! Yea !

Comment

I'm right there with you..... I have about 1370 miles to drive and I will be doing it in 2 days...... 800+ miles the first day. Think I might get a massage again this year!!

Comment

Whoa - wait a minute ... what's this massage AGAIN????? Did I miss out on that because I couldn't come last year? Driving or not, I can always appreciate a good massage. That's something to look forward to and get excited about!

Comment

the salon in town has massages (or at least they did last year)..... had one last year after my crazy trip with my car breaking down..... I needed the stress relief!

Comment

I certainly am ready and can't wait!! I just hope my foot is better. I was looking for my M* 5x15 ruler in the sewing room my daughter and son-in-law set up for me and tripped over a set of weights my daughter had left on the floor. I landed on my "backside" but twisted my knee and did something to my foot in the process. The knee is "fair to midland" but the foot is very sore especially when I walk on it. I have iced it, but if it is not better tomorrow, I may be making a trip to the orthopedic doctor. Hopefully, it will be better soon as I can't imagine walking through the airport on it in less than 2 weeks. See everyone in Hamilton!!!

Nancy

Comment

So looking forward to my time in Hamilton, hanging with my friends. Still undecided when I am going to make the trip. Not sure if I want to come early, and maybe do one day of the b'day bash (Sat) or not. We will see.
                    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                    sigpic

Comment

I was supposed to finally have my dental implant (6 lower teeth) finished today. Started coughing at the dentist's office so he sent me to my GP. I am now on antibiotics for a week ... but I'm leaving for the Birthday Bash in 5 days. So I'll be talking funny and not smiling too much ... just want to give y'all fair warning! NOTHING IS KEEPING ME FROM BEING THERE!

Comment

Hope the meds help you feel better!!

Comment

So glad you get to come

Comment

Nancy and Judy, hope your meds help. I am finally 95% finished my big project at work. Should wrap it up tomorrow and start on the next project due end of day on Friday. Hoping next week is less stressful, so I can start packing before Friday. I guess I really should start making my list, even if not packing yet.

Comment

So it turns out I did break my toe. It is "buddy taped" and I have a post surgical show to wear --- not the most comfortable thing to wear. I can't imagine walking through the airports with it on, but it will be better than flip flops?!?!? But I am determined to be at the retreat this year --- ya gotta do what you gotta do. See you in 11 days in Hamilton!!!!

Nancy

Comment

2019 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2019 Fall Forum Retreat (September 29 – October 3, 2019 – Sunday - Thursday) in Hamilton, MO. Five days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2019 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (For information on how you can sign up, please go to https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=80418 ) Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 32
                              Comments: 181

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

• chelea
                                Willcox and Gibbs
                                by chelea
                                Several months ago I let a Singer 24 get away. This time, same consignment shop, I didn't hesitate. Meet Eleanor, c. 1891. The Willcox and Gibbs story...
                                November 24, 2020, 03:30 PM
                              • KPH
                                My Secret Santa box has arrived.
                                by KPH
                                Just Lyn, Thanks so much. I appreciate all of the hard work you have done. That's an amazing Advent Calendar. I can't wait to see the kids again to show...
                                November 19, 2020, 03:06 PM
                              • KPH
                                Secret Santa Arrivals
                                by KPH
                                Alrighty, for the sake of my nerves... I know one of the rules is to send me the tracking numbers. All well and good, but when your package arrives. Would...
                                November 12, 2020, 08:39 AM
                              • Monique
                                It has arrived
                                by Monique
                                My parcel from Chris has arrived and mine is on an airplane headed to her. WOOHOO!!

I will fondle it gently when I pick it up and then put...
                                November 10, 2020, 03:38 AM
                              • KPH
                                New Leader needed for 2021
                                by KPH
                                We're reaching that point, of thinking about 2021 SS. I hope someone will step up and be the moderator for next year. I have all of the letters and files...
                                November 1, 2020, 01:41 PM
                              Working...
                              X