2019 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday Pizza Party! plus last minute Strip Game info

Regular Saturday night (Prior to Sunday Retreat Check-in) PIZZA PARTY at the Super 8 in Cameron, MO. Pizzas will be delivered around 6:30pm. We will use the lobby tables & chairs. PLEASE BRING you own preferred beverage. The hotel has both soda & ice machines. Plastic cups will be available. On the menu so far: Lg Meat Lovers, Lg Pepperoni, Med Cheese, Med thin crust Chicken & Pineapple.

If anyone has an additional request please let me know! This is open to any any forum member who is going to be in Hamilton for the Birthday Bash in addition to those going to the retreat. Please let me know if you will be attending! Post here for the retreaters or pm for the Bash attendees.

I have 2 extra Panels for the strip game if anyone who has joined late wants to play. We are coordinating strips with the "On the Lake" pattern. Just let me know if you want to join the Sunday night fun in this thread too!

As long as the hotel still has ,my reservation I will be there Saturday
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

I will be there...... Let me know if I can pitch in!

Comment

You can count on Amanda and me to be there!
        One yard of fabric, like one cookie, is never enough!

Beth aka Asta

Comment

Betty and Connie will probably be there too...... we are sharing a room.

Comment

I will be there along with my 2 traveling companions. Looking forward to it.

Sue

Comment

Judy because of the stroke, I can’t drive. I’ll have my daughter also. I really want to help with your cost

Comment

Karen, Mary and Anita will be at the pizza party. Would also like to donate funds to help pay for the pizza.

Comment

Looks like we're going to have a great time ... and some new ladies for me to meet! No need to donate funds ... but be sure to remember to bring your own refreshments. Sometime during the evening some "fortified grape juice" may also appear......

Comment

Hoping to be there Saturday night...if Karen has her reservation still...lol.
                    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                    sigpic

Comment

I will be there. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Comment

2019 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2019 Fall Forum Retreat (September 29 – October 3, 2019 – Sunday - Thursday) in Hamilton, MO. Five days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2019 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (For information on how you can sign up, please go to https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=80418 ) Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
                      Type: Public
                      Topics: 32
                      Comments: 181

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

• chelea
                        Willcox and Gibbs
                        by chelea
                        Several months ago I let a Singer 24 get away. This time, same consignment shop, I didn't hesitate. Meet Eleanor, c. 1891. The Willcox and Gibbs story...
                        November 24, 2020, 03:30 PM
                      • KPH
                        My Secret Santa box has arrived.
                        by KPH
                        Just Lyn, Thanks so much. I appreciate all of the hard work you have done. That's an amazing Advent Calendar. I can't wait to see the kids again to show...
                        November 19, 2020, 03:06 PM
                      • KPH
                        Secret Santa Arrivals
                        by KPH
                        Alrighty, for the sake of my nerves... I know one of the rules is to send me the tracking numbers. All well and good, but when your package arrives. Would...
                        November 12, 2020, 08:39 AM
                      • Monique
                        It has arrived
                        by Monique
                        My parcel from Chris has arrived and mine is on an airplane headed to her. WOOHOO!!

I will fondle it gently when I pick it up and then put...
                        November 10, 2020, 03:38 AM
                      • KPH
                        New Leader needed for 2021
                        by KPH
                        We're reaching that point, of thinking about 2021 SS. I hope someone will step up and be the moderator for next year. I have all of the letters and files...
                        November 1, 2020, 01:41 PM
                      Working...
                      X