Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't come this year :(

Hello dear friends,

I hope everybody is well! I was looking forward to meeting with all of you again but, very sadly, I can't make it to the retreat this year.

I have been teaching a class every fall for the past 6 years or so and committed to do it again this fall and usually that's no problem. This fall, the dates of the retreat and the first class meeting are too close together and I wouldn't be able to make it back home in time. I thought I could push the date to where it fits or find a colleague to fill in for me but I wasn't able to do either of those.

However, for several reasons I already decided that this time is the last time teaching that class for me, so I promise to be back next year. I will miss being with all of you very much but I wish you a wonderful time and lots of fun!

We will miss you this year
    I am looking forward to seeing you next year

Comment

Yes, you will be missed. I think of you every time I use the wonderful geo bags we made last year. Look forward to seeing you next year.....

Comment

I was looking forward to seeing you again this year. Hopefully, I will get to see you next year.

Nancy

Comment

You will be missed my friend. Sending love and prayers.
          Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

Looks like I'll be the only one of the original "Smokin' Hot Trio" that will be there. Sad I missed you and the Geo bag ... and now this news. And things were looking so good earlier this year ... I'll miss you and our time outs together!

Comment

I will miss you but look forward to seeing you next year.

Sue.

Comment

We'll miss you. Enjoy your last class and look forward to next fall!

Comment

Thank you for being so sweet ladies, I was really excited to go again and now this...

Nancy, I was happy to see that you're coming this year and looked forward to seeing you again, too!

Judy, I hope next year the "Smokin' Hot Trio" will be complete again.

Comment

I will miss you, Roomie!

Comment

So sorry to hear this. Was looking forward to seeing you this year.
                      Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                      sigpic

Comment

I’m going to miss you

Comment

2019 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2019 Fall Forum Retreat (September 29 – October 3, 2019 – Sunday - Thursday) in Hamilton, MO. Five days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2019 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (For information on how you can sign up, please go to https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=80418 ) Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
                        Type: Public
                        Topics: 32
                        Comments: 181

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

• KPH
                          My Secret Santa box has arrived.
                          by KPH
                          Just Lyn, Thanks so much. I appreciate all of the hard work you have done. That's an amazing Advent Calendar. I can't wait to see the kids again to show...
                          November 19, 2020, 03:06 PM
                        • KPH
                          Secret Santa Arrivals
                          by KPH
                          Alrighty, for the sake of my nerves... I know one of the rules is to send me the tracking numbers. All well and good, but when your package arrives. Would...
                          November 12, 2020, 08:39 AM
                        • Monique
                          It has arrived
                          by Monique
                          My parcel from Chris has arrived and mine is on an airplane headed to her. WOOHOO!!

I will fondle it gently when I pick it up and then put...
                          November 10, 2020, 03:38 AM
                        • KPH
                          New Leader needed for 2021
                          by KPH
                          We're reaching that point, of thinking about 2021 SS. I hope someone will step up and be the moderator for next year. I have all of the letters and files...
                          November 1, 2020, 01:41 PM
                        • KPH
                          November and December's Themes
                          by KPH
                          Just in case you didn't remember....

November- Santa Claus Or Christmas Trees by Ginny B

December- Flying Geese Or Scrappy,...
                          October 31, 2020, 08:54 AM
                        Working...
                        X