2019 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Layer cake/jelly roll game

There are a few of these available in the flash sale today that have caught my eye. Now to decide on just one to bring for the game. Well, maybe I will have to get a few then decide when the retreat nears.
    One yard of fabric, like one cookie, is never enough!

Beth aka Asta

I think last year they sent out a focus fabric to those that wanted to play so they would all coordinate with each other.

Comment

The focus fabric is /was for the strip game, the layer cake/jelly roll was for another game.
      One yard of fabric, like one cookie, is never enough!

Beth aka Asta

Comment

thx for the clarification..... last year was my first retreat so all these games are new to me!

Comment

2019 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2019 Fall Forum Retreat (September 29 – October 3, 2019 – Sunday - Thursday) in Hamilton, MO. Five days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2019 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (For information on how you can sign up, please go to https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=80418 ) Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
        Type: Public
        Topics: 32
        Comments: 181

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X