2019 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you like to see or do?

Is there anything in particular that you would like to see or do at the retreat? The Missouri Quilt Museum should be open by then, would you be interested in a tour of it? MSQC is also giving behind the scenes tours, would you like one? Would you be interested in painting again with Sara?

Let me know if there is something that you would like to do and I will see what I can do to set it up.

The tours sound wonderful and I would luv, luv, luv to paint with Sarah again. Was wondering if she is doing classes during the Birthday Bash this year..... Any chance we will be able to meet Jenny this year?

Comment

I vote for both of the tours that you mentioned. I don't care about the painting with Sarah but am OK if others want to paint.

Sue

Comment

I would be interested in the tours, especially the museum one.
        Wendy
        http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

I would like the tours....haven't seen behind the scenes since they had the little warehouse on the corner, and only one store.
          Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
          sigpic

Comment

The tours sound fun, I am sad to say the last time a behind the scenes tour was offered our little group had to take an emergency exit and missed the tour.
            One yard of fabric, like one cookie, is never enough!

Beth aka Asta

Comment

Would love to paint with Sarah! (Supposed to last year but the hurricane washed that away [pun intended!]) Tours sound great too - especially after the Bash crowd has left. But really want to paint with Sarah (and you too, Liz.) Some days more difficult walking or standing but with painting I can sit.

Comment

I would like the tours. No interest in the painting for myself.

Comment

Painting sounds like a lot of fun. I like to paint (pictures - not walls LOL)

Nancy

Comment

UPDATE: We are booked in for the painting with Sarah for those who are interested (She can have 3 at the live video and we can feed the live video into the retreat center for anyone else). We are working on doing a behind the scenes tour. And I have spoken with some in town for a couple of other tours and will have details as they become available.

As of now, they are planning on having the paint classes with Sarah like they did last year at the birthday bash. I am unsure of what Jenny's schedule is during our retreat. I know that she will hopefully be getting some rest because shortly after the birthday bash, she has a huge retreat.

I will keep you updated as I know more details.

Comment

It would be nice if a few of the Doans could come have dinner with us like they did the first couple of years. That was a great time. Would love to have Jenny, Ron, Sarah, Alan, Natalie, Jake, Josh and ...and their spouses...(Ok so that is most of the adults...but ya know what I mean) They could entertain us with some of their great family stories,
                      Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                      sigpic

Comment

2019 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2019 Fall Forum Retreat (September 29 – October 3, 2019 – Sunday - Thursday) in Hamilton, MO. Five days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2019 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (For information on how you can sign up, please go to https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=80418 ) Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
                      Type: Public
                      Topics: 32
                      Comments: 181

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X