No announcement yet.

2019 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone coming early for the Birthday Bash?

I've heard mixed reviews about last year's 10th anniversary bash. In the past I always did both - and planned on coming early this year too. I want to because it's starting the 26th (my B'day) but now I'm having second thoughts. Would be worth it if just to meet other retreaters. Thoughts?

Well, Lisa and I are going to give it a shot. She made the reservations. Not sure if we are coming Friday or just Saturday.

Comment

I have reservations for Friday and Sat Nights at the Super 8 in Cameron. I am driving all day Thur and coming in Friday. If I get there early enough I will join the celebration. If not I will have all day Saturday to hang out and enjoy the BB. Looking forward to meeting you in person Judy!

Comment

Lisa & Connie Jo - I'll be there too. Hope to check in Wed - Thurs at the latest. We need to catch up with one another!

Comment

Sounds like a great plan!

Comment

Not sure if I will do the B'day bash this year after the 'underwhelming' event last year. If I do it will only be for one day....still deciding on what I am doing. Alos depends on how long Gloria will let me hang with her, lol.
            Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
            sigpic

Comment

Amanda and I should be coming in early, at least going to B-day Bash one day, either Friday or Sat.
              One yard of fabric, like one cookie, is never enough!

Beth aka Asta

Comment

I am planning to come in on Thur or Friday. I haven't made reservations yet but with this reminder I guess I will call today.

Sue

Comment

I will more than likely get there about noon or so on Saturday.
                  K is for Karen 😊​..................
                  Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
                  T - is it TRUE?
                  H - is it HELPFUL?
                  I - is it INSPIRING?
                  N - is it NECESSARY?
                  K - is it KIND?

Comment

2019 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2019 Fall Forum Retreat (September 29 – October 3, 2019 – Sunday - Thursday) in Hamilton, MO. Five days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2019 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (For information on how you can sign up, please go to https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=80418 ) Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
                  Type: Public
                  Topics: 32
                  Comments: 181

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X