2019 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question on meals

I read the Eventbrite page and in the description M* says it provides 8 meals. I realize the count is off because we have an extra day. What it didn't say and what I didn't find anywhere else, was are they doing lunches like they did last year, with the vouchers or are we being fed in the retreat center? Just curious.
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Oh good question Karen. I didn’t even think of meals. I was just going. Lol

Comment

As of right now, all the meals are at the retreat center. There will be a total of 11 meals provided by MSQC starting with Sunday night supper through Thursday breakfast.

And just for anyone who is not aware, the Blue Sage has closed. It closed at the end of 2018. At this point in time, I have not heard of anything going into the building. J's Burger Dive and the Hamilton Bakery are still open.

Comment

2019 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2019 Fall Forum Retreat (September 29 – October 3, 2019 – Sunday - Thursday) in Hamilton, MO. Five days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2019 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (For information on how you can sign up, please go to https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=80418 ) Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
      Type: Public
      Topics: 32
      Comments: 181

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X