2019 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome!!! Welcome!!!

Between the weather and computers, it has been a journey to get it ready this year which I hope means it is going to be a fabulous retreat. One of the most exciting things is this year’s focus of mini lessons is making a quilt from start to finish.

One of the biggest changes this year is there is a maximum of space for 36 quilters. They have taken out some of the beds upstairs. Upstairs this means more space per bedroom – most rooms now have only 3 beds except for the two big rooms have 5 beds. Then downstairs, this will give us even more room to be able to spread out.

If you know of someone who is wanting to come to the retreat, please don’t delay in having them sign up.

Most of the activities will stay the same but Cindy and I have came up with some new ones to add. She has some cute demonstrations lined up.

Please remember this retreat is your retreat so participate as much or as little in the activities as you would like.

If there is something additional you think the group would like to do, please send me a PM.

Please feel free to post any questions or retreat help on this group.

If there is anything that I can help you with, please PM me.

I’m so excited to get signed up. Seems like that just makes it closer.

Comment

I have been waiting very impatiently for registration to open....... Can't believe I get to go back again this year. Hoping for no issues with the car this year!!!

Comment

As always, I am so looking forward to coming again. Wish I could get to Hamilton more often....but being able to come to the retreat sustains me from year to year.
        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
        sigpic

Comment

Woo hoo!!! I am all registered and have my plane reservations!! Hope September comes quickly!!!!!!

Nancy

Comment

Oh yay! Glad to see that you are headed back this year Nancy.
            K is for Karen 😊​..................
            Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
            T - is it TRUE?
            H - is it HELPFUL?
            I - is it INSPIRING?
            N - is it NECESSARY?
            K - is it KIND?

Comment

I plan on coming too! The hurricane damage done to the roof of my addition hasn't even been started yet - but I'll be there even if I have to just throw another tarp up there. (I have no problems waiting for repairs ... some families have still not gotten back into their homes.)

Comment

Oh Nancy, so good to have you back! Can’t wait to see you.

Comment

Nancy and Judy, I glad you are both are able to be there this year as well. Looking forward to seeing everyone but after the winter we had I don't want September to get here too fast.
                  Wendy
                  http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

I'll come again, too. Nancy, I am so happy to hear that you'll be back! Can't wait to see all my friends again!

Comment

Glad to see you all again!

Comment

Looking forward to seeing all of you again.
                        Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

2019 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2019 Fall Forum Retreat (September 29 – October 3, 2019 – Sunday - Thursday) in Hamilton, MO. Five days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2019 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (For information on how you can sign up, please go to https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=80418 ) Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
                        Type: Public
                        Topics: 32
                        Comments: 181

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X