2018 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stitches needs a home

Stitches, the sweet kitty mascot that was from the 2017 forum retreat is in need of a new home. She is spaded and declawed so she needs to be an inside kitty. If you are interested in her, please send me a PM.

I so wish I was closer. I hope she gets a great new home.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Comment

Don't tell Amanda!
      Or maybe I should, then we will have to drive down to pick stitches up!

Beth
      Happiness is a FULL bobbin!

Comment

In the midst of this chaos I call my "life", you have tempted me.
        If I didn't have three vet visitors already, Stitches would be comfortably owning this home...

Comment

2018 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2018 Fall Forum Retreat (September 23-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Five days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2018 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (For information on how you can sign up, please go tohttps://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=75070&p=1002591#post1002591 ) Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
        Type: Public
        Topics: 74
        Comments: 338

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

• chelea
          Willcox and Gibbs
          by chelea
          Several months ago I let a Singer 24 get away. This time, same consignment shop, I didn't hesitate. Meet Eleanor, c. 1891. The Willcox and Gibbs story...
          November 24, 2020, 03:30 PM
        • KPH
          My Secret Santa box has arrived.
          by KPH
          Just Lyn, Thanks so much. I appreciate all of the hard work you have done. That's an amazing Advent Calendar. I can't wait to see the kids again to show...
          November 19, 2020, 03:06 PM
        • KPH
          Secret Santa Arrivals
          by KPH
          Alrighty, for the sake of my nerves... I know one of the rules is to send me the tracking numbers. All well and good, but when your package arrives. Would...
          November 12, 2020, 08:39 AM
        • Monique
          It has arrived
          by Monique
          My parcel from Chris has arrived and mine is on an airplane headed to her. WOOHOO!!

I will fondle it gently when I pick it up and then put...
          November 10, 2020, 03:38 AM
        • KPH
          New Leader needed for 2021
          by KPH
          We're reaching that point, of thinking about 2021 SS. I hope someone will step up and be the moderator for next year. I have all of the letters and files...
          November 1, 2020, 01:41 PM
        Working...
        X