Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home and settling in

Home Sweet Home

Our trip home was adventurous, time well spent and lots of detours!
    We intended to arrive home before 9pm, and made it! We seriously felt like rummage saler's. "Stop, Here, ...there!"
    I may need new breaks from the quick and frequent stops.
    It was awesome.
    I gave up the wheel once in Wisconsin, as the exhaustion hit me, LIKE A BRICK.

Once home, Ann unpacked and organized her loot, and I slowly did the same. Between sorting fabric, laundry and pets, I was snoring on the couch through Monday with a killer sinus infection! Mandy, I'm so bummed you had it at the retreat!

Both of us had a wonderful time and haven't stopped talking about each of you.
    Thank you all. for your friendships, kindness and giving natures!
    We both felt so happy about knowing so many giving people. Quilters have the greatest hearts!

Some how I was roped into Watercolor Painting...I LOVE IT!
    Ann, thankfully, has a painters dream supply of tools and paints, but we both adore their kits! I'll never admit to how many we have from the studio!!! LOL!

Missouri Star has changed so many lives, not just around it's town, but scattered around the world, us quilters are darn lucky to get together to retreat with them!

The only sadness I have, is that my sister didn't get to enjoy a personal trunk show with Jenny and Ron. She would have adored listening to Jenny speak about her life and children.

Alas, another reason to drag her with me, again!
    Audrey

Glad you both had a good time. It was good seeing you again and meeting Ann but I didn't get much of a chance to get to know her so you do have to bring her again.
    Sue

Comment

It was great to see you again and to meet Ann. She fits in perfectly and showed that when she willingly leaned back so I could throw something at you.
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

Glad to hear you finally made it home. I know I always look forward to seeing you, and having Ann with you this year was an added bonus. Your paintings turned out beautifully, and I can't wait to see what else you both create. looking forward to seeing you both again next year.
        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
        sigpic

Comment

HAPPY that you both enjoyed your time at the retreat. Ann is a delight and I really enjoyed getting to know her and as always I enjoy my time with you. I look forward to seeing you both next year.
          Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

So glad you made it home! It was great to see you again and to meet Ann!
            Cindy

Comment

2018 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2018 Fall Forum Retreat (September 23-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Five days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2018 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (For information on how you can sign up, please go tohttps://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=75070&p=1002591#post1002591 ) Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 74
            Comments: 338

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X