2018 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilderness Sue?

Did you say you had taught a class in Kentucky? Can you tell me where?

Thanks
    Connie

I taught a class the week before our retreat at "Runaway Quilters Retreat" just south of Owensboro. I think there were about 110 that attended. It is held at the "Mount Maple Convention and Retreat Center" a home for Ursuline Sisters. Good food, bedroon are fine, first time there I had trouble finding my way around because the building have a connecter between them but the floors don't line up. I think there were 3 classes each day to choose between but most of the girls just did sit and sew. I had 16 in my class and that was considered a large class. No shops handy but lots to do. WE ate fresh foods since it is located on a 750 acre farm and they grow a big garden.

Have you sent me you address yet?
    Sue

Comment

820 Apple Blossom
      Excelsior Springs Mo. 64024

Comment

OK, Connie Jo. I got it now so I will let you know when it's in the mail.

Sue

Comment

I got my box today. Thank you

Comment

U R WELCOME!

Comment

2018 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2018 Fall Forum Retreat (September 23-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Five days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2018 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (For information on how you can sign up, please go tohttps://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=75070&p=1002591#post1002591 ) Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 74
            Comments: 338

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X