2018 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donation to Food Pantry

The money we collected from the raffle has been delivered to the Hamilton Food Pantry. Thanks to all who participated and take special thank you to Jean for the raffle items.
    Bernice :icon_wave:

Thanks for taking care of that lose end.

Comment

A perfect ending, to a great week. Thanks Jean for all you do, and for you Bernice, for handling the delivery.
      Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
      sigpic

Comment

And thank you to everyone who participated especially Jean and Bernice for their parts. This was about the only thing that I could support even though I wasn't there. Cindy has already mailed my package but looks like it will be delayed due to a "weather interruption."

Comment

2018 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2018 Fall Forum Retreat (September 23-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Five days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2018 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (For information on how you can sign up, please go tohttps://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=75070&p=1002591#post1002591 ) Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
        Type: Public
        Topics: 74
        Comments: 338

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X