2018 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you

Thank you each and every one of you for making this retreat so wonderful. I am so thankful to have such a fabulous group of quilters to make it easy to plan the retreat. Thank you to those who shared their skills and talents with others. Each year I learn so many new things. I want to thank everyone for the gift that you gave to me.

One of the biggest treasures that I have is the wonderful friendships that I have made at these retreats. I came home feeling so refreshed and looking forward to the 2019 retreat.

Thank you for all the hard work you do. You are so special to me thanks for your friendship and for being my table buddy and roommate. Hugs
    Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

I appreciate all the work you put into make our retreat, it makes it so special. Thanks.
      Sue

Comment

You do a great job with these retreats!

Thanks are all ours, and the gift will never compare to our true appreciation for the time, energy, and individual care/attention you have for details!

SMILE!

Comment

It has been a pleasure. I know how very hard you work making sure everything runs smoothly, and our late nite talks always help with future planning. I hope you get something special just for you with your gift. Here is to making next year even better.
          Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
          sigpic

Comment

It was a wonderful retreat - the best I have attended so far, I think! Thank you for all the hard work that goes into planning these and making sure everything runs so smoothly. Very much looking forward to the next one!
            Cindy

Comment

2018 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2018 Fall Forum Retreat (September 23-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Five days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2018 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (For information on how you can sign up, please go tohttps://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=75070&p=1002591#post1002591 ) Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 74
            Comments: 338

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X