2018 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home in SE Kentucky

After waiting for the stores to open at M* before I could leave town I drove as far as Paducah. I just had to see what Hancocks of Paducah had that I hadn't seen at M*. They had more in one room than M* but it was too much at once so I spent less than $20 there. I even got to see Cindy one more time as we were both shopping at Hancocks. I got home about 5 EDT with a pounding headache and went to bed for a two hours nap before I thought about taking anything from the car inside.

Glad to be home but looking forward to next year and seeing everyone again.

Sue

Glad you made it home safely. But sorry about your headache. I am glad we were tablemates also. Hope to see you next year.
    Wendy
    http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

Glad you made it safe and sound. Sorry about the headache. I know I was ready for bed by 8pm last night. Time difference and congestion from being in the AC for a week sort of messed me up. I sound better today.
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

Glad you are home safe. I wish you would have had more time to shop, and felt better. I’ve never been, but I’ve heard good things

Comment

Glad you made it home safely.
          Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
          sigpic

Comment

So happy you made it home safely.
            Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

2018 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2018 Fall Forum Retreat (September 23-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Five days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2018 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (For information on how you can sign up, please go tohttps://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=75070&p=1002591#post1002591 ) Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 74
            Comments: 338

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X