2018 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made it back to Phoenix!

After 10 hours of driving Thur and another 11 today I am finally home. Had such a great time meeting everyone and making all the fun projects. Thanks to everyone for making my first retreat ever such a great experience.

And my car is fixed and ready to be picked up in the morning!!!!

I think you are the last to make it home. Glad you had an easier trip home than heading to the forum. Was great meeting you.
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

Still never met you Lisa, but I have seen you! Glad your car is ready and you made it home safely. Hope for a face-to-face meeting at the 2019 retreat.

Comment

Happy to hear you made it home safely, and that your car is all ready to be picked up. It was a pleasure meeting you. Hope to see you next year.
        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
        sigpic

Comment

Glad it was a safe trip. Hope to see you next next year

Comment

Home without car trouble yea! Great to meet you and looking forward to the next time.
            Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

You made a great roomie. Hope to see you again.

Sue

Comment

2018 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2018 Fall Forum Retreat (September 23-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Five days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2018 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (For information on how you can sign up, please go tohttps://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=75070&p=1002591#post1002591 ) Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
              Type: Public
              Topics: 74
              Comments: 338

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X