2018 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you dear friends

To all of you that attended this year a big thank you for sharing your time and talents. I have never met a more helpful and supportive group of women. For the ones of you who took time out of your day to teach others little tips and tricks you are truly a blessing to all of us. I for one was on the receiving end of some truly talented teachers. My heart is full with the love we shared.

I hope you all arrive home safely and I look forward to seeing you next year.

Hugs, Bernice
    Bernice :icon_wave:

Thank you, Bernice, for all you do. It was a very enjoyable retreat and so good to see everyone again!
    Cindy

Comment

Definitely thank you. You are the glue that helps hold us together.

Thank you again
      Hugs

Comment

The friends I have made at the retreats are the main reason I keep coming back.
        K is for Karen 😊​..................
        Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
        T - is it TRUE?
        H - is it HELPFUL?
        I - is it INSPIRING?
        N - is it NECESSARY?
        K - is it KIND?

Comment

It's always good to see you Bernice, Thanks for the quilt tips you have a wealth of information!

Comment

I agree with Karen. The friends made during retreats is what keeps bringing me back. Always learning something new too.

Comment

What can I say, more than I dearly love you, and being able to spend time with you. The talent in our group, truly does amaze me. Getting to spend time with the friends I have made through the years, is truly a blessing in my life. The wealth of quilting knowledge is priceless. Thank you, for just being you, and loving me in spite of myself.
              Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
              sigpic

Comment

I always appreciate being in your presence, Bernice. You have a very calming effect and no so much. Thanks for being part of this group.

Comment

2018 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2018 Fall Forum Retreat (September 23-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Five days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2018 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (For information on how you can sign up, please go tohttps://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=75070&p=1002591#post1002591 ) Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
                Type: Public
                Topics: 74
                Comments: 338

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X