2018 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birthday Bash

Can anyone tell me where to find the schedule for the birthday bash?

I’m thinking about going. Just don’t know if I can do it and the retreat. I wear down pretty fast anymore

Connie

https://www.missouriquiltco.com/land...ash/index.html

Plenty of time to rest between shopping and events at the bash then a relaxing even to rejuvenate too

Beth
    Happiness is a FULL bobbin!

Comment

So, is it basically the same thing all 3 days

Comment

Some of the stuff does repeat each day and some of it does not. These activities will happen each day are the vendor booths, the cake walk, quilt show and Chuck the Duck, Quilt Raffle, charity sewing. Jenny will do two trunk shows during the birthday bash. The one day/time events are the Celebrity sew off, Designer Sew-Off, Sewlebrity Designer Meet and Greet, Rob's trunk show, the watercolor classes (different painting each time) fireworks, and several of Saturday's activities. As far as the in-store demos, depending upon what they are, sometimes they are a one time only demo and sometimes they repeat. There will be more information about the in-store demos coming out before the birthday bash. One thing to note is if you want to see Jenny, you need to talk to her at the birthday bash as she will be unable to be at the retreat.

Comment

2018 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2018 Fall Forum Retreat (September 23-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Five days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2018 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (For information on how you can sign up, please go tohttps://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=75070&p=1002591#post1002591 ) Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
        Type: Public
        Topics: 74
        Comments: 338

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X