No announcement yet.

2018 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Room for Thur-Sun during Birthday Bash......

FYI...... if there is anyone who wanted to come in a few days early to the Birthday Bash but couldn't get a room, I have a reservation for 2 queen beds in my room and would be happy to share. I realize I haven't met you guys but I feel like I know a lot of you already from your posts and I would hate for someone to miss out on the "party" just because they forgot to book a room!!

I will be arriving Thur. afternoon so I have the room Thur/Fri/Sat nights.

Be safe traveling everyone!!

Very nice of you to offer! Fortunately some of us made reservations even before the bash was over. Hope someone can take you up on the offer ... Cameron is booked solid!

Comment

I've had this booked since Jan and thought a friend would be making the cross country trip with me but her plans changed so I now have the extra bed. Was hoping it wouldn't go to waste!

Comment

Thanks for the offer, but as Judy said, some of us have had reservations since the last retreat. I am staying with Kensington for a couple of days before I meet up with my roomies in Cameron on Friday.
        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
        sigpic

Comment

I may take you up on that offer. I have a room for Saturday night but I could cancel that and come in on Friday night. Give me a call, azmotogirl, let's see if we can work it out.
          Sue (606-549-0110) H
          (606-524-6222) C

Comment

Sorry Sue..... I have already found a roommate for those nights. Should have posted earlier but we had a flood in our bathroom and I have been ripping out flooring trying to retile before I leave for the retreat.

Comment

2018 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2018 Fall Forum Retreat (September 23-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Five days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2018 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (For information on how you can sign up, please go tohttps://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=75070&p=1002591#post1002591 ) Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 74
            Comments: 338

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X