No announcement yet.

2018 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Big Meal Changes from Previous Years (Please Read)

This year there are two big changes in the meals from the previous years. One is breakfast will be served at 8AM instead of 7AM and will not be catered. Lunch is no longer catered, please see the new changes below.

A continental breakfast will be served Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings at 8 am. The breakfast includes cereal, oatmeal, toast, bagels, yogurt, cottage cheese, hard boiled eggs, & fresh fruit. MSQC offers lunch vouchers to Hamilton Baking Co. and Blue Sage so you have an opportunity to enjoy the local restaurants. Lunch vouchers will be given for lunches on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Dinner is served at 6 pm in the retreat center and is provided by one of the local caterers. Dinner will be served on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

You will be responsible for your own lunch on Sunday and Thursday. Most of the restaurants are closed on Sunday in Hamilton. Options that are open on Sunday in Hamilton are Subway and Casey's. (The doors to the retreat center will not open until noon, which gives you a chance to have lunch in Hamilton, Cameron or Chillicothe.)

We are having a snack table for anyone who wants to bring a snacks to share.

If you have any questions, please ask

Sounds fine with me.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Comment

Sounds good to me.
      Wendy
      http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

Works for me.

Comment

Got it. That will work for me.
          Sue

Comment

Works for me.

Comment

2018 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2018 Fall Forum Retreat (September 23-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Five days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2018 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (For information on how you can sign up, please go tohttps://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=75070&p=1002591#post1002591 ) Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 74
            Comments: 338

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X