2018 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Poppin In...

To say Hello! I just bought my ticket for the Forum Retreat this year. For those who don't know me, I was at the first 3 retreats... and I have not given up on retreating since then, I attended a 50's Retreat and did a Bus Tour Retreat too...

I'm married, my 32nd anniversary went by this year... we have 7 kids, and 9 grandkids. I've lived all over the US, since my husband was in the Navy for 26+ years. 3 of our sons also served in the military and one is currently in Iraq right now. (I'll take all the prayer I can get)

I live about an hour south of MSQC and love going up there to shop and hang out often. I recently got a Mid Arm quilting machine, and after practicing and doing one lap quilt, traded it up to a Long Arm... I enjoy it and I have a few (7) quilts waiting to get on there. LOL.

Making the tops is still my passion but, I'm getting more comfortable with the quilting process too.

Anyway, I look forward to attending this year, meeting new people and making new friends, while spending time with old friends I hold dear. See you all there!

PS.. So far, I plan to be working on Christmas projects and or gifts. I've got kits made up into big ziplock bags so I can just pull one out everyday and get it done.

Who are you?

Be sure and give my honey a squeeze.
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

LOL... Oh he will be there Saturday for the Birthday Bash... don't worry.

Comment

Look forward to seeing you and your honey!
        Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

I am so excited are coming back this year. It is gonna be a great time. Looking forward to spending time with you and Martin.
          Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
          sigpic

Comment

I'm having Anxiety... Breathe in... Breathe out.... Maybe take a chill pill. LOL

Comment

I look forward to meeting you. This will be my 3rd year.

Comment

Gloria, you will be just fine. I gotcha girlfriend.
                Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                sigpic

Comment

2018 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2018 Fall Forum Retreat (September 23-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Five days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2018 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (For information on how you can sign up, please go tohttps://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=75070&p=1002591#post1002591 ) Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
                Type: Public
                Topics: 74
                Comments: 338

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X