2018 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strip Game Focus Fabric ...

Here's a link to the Focus Fabric for this year's game. Last year was fairly traditional. This year is Kaffe! So excited about this but I think that there are so many different ways you can use the fabric I hesitate in cutting it into strips. (My first inclination was to use it charm size.)

We will still play the game with 20 complimentary colored strips that you will bring ~ but this year you will have options for the focus fabric. Everyone will get a minimum of 15 inches (equivalent to 6 - 2 1/2 inch strips.) I will bring the Stripology ruler so we can cut the yardage at the retreat to whatever size you want - or you can take the whole cut and decided what you want to do later.

Here's the link - it's the colorful Kaffe Paperweight Algae and here's the link to the M* page: https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...-algae-yardage (I'll try to post a pic of the fabric.)

You will get a 5 inch square to get your complimentary colors the first week in August. There is no charge to play the game ... so if there are those of you who wish to join now you see the fabric please go to the Sign Up post. Thanks!

I posted a picture of the focus fabric on the retreat group page.

Beth
    Happiness is a FULL bobbin!

Comment

Judy..... got my fabric today. Thanks for getting it all together for us!!

Comment

Now to decide which coordinating fabric to cut, I have a few pulled but I keep changing my mind. Have many strips do we need? Maybe I will take a couple different fabrics.

Beth
        Happiness is a FULL bobbin!

Comment

Got sample square as well. Got a few coordinating fabrics that will work.
          Wendy
          http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

The note with my sample said to bring 22 strips.

Comment

My strips are all cut and in my suitcase so I won't forget. 3 weeks from tomorrow night we play
              Wendy
              http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

2018 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2018 Fall Forum Retreat (September 23-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Five days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2018 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (For information on how you can sign up, please go tohttps://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=75070&p=1002591#post1002591 ) Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
              Type: Public
              Topics: 74
              Comments: 338

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

• chelea
                Willcox and Gibbs
                by chelea
                Several months ago I let a Singer 24 get away. This time, same consignment shop, I didn't hesitate. Meet Eleanor, c. 1891. The Willcox and Gibbs story...
                November 24, 2020, 03:30 PM
              • KPH
                My Secret Santa box has arrived.
                by KPH
                Just Lyn, Thanks so much. I appreciate all of the hard work you have done. That's an amazing Advent Calendar. I can't wait to see the kids again to show...
                November 19, 2020, 03:06 PM
              • KPH
                Secret Santa Arrivals
                by KPH
                Alrighty, for the sake of my nerves... I know one of the rules is to send me the tracking numbers. All well and good, but when your package arrives. Would...
                November 12, 2020, 08:39 AM
              • Monique
                It has arrived
                by Monique
                My parcel from Chris has arrived and mine is on an airplane headed to her. WOOHOO!!

I will fondle it gently when I pick it up and then put...
                November 10, 2020, 03:38 AM
              • KPH
                New Leader needed for 2021
                by KPH
                We're reaching that point, of thinking about 2021 SS. I hope someone will step up and be the moderator for next year. I have all of the letters and files...
                November 1, 2020, 01:41 PM
              Working...
              X