2018 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strip Game SIGN-UP Here

Focus fabric has not been purchased yet but will be purchased by the end of July ... and you will receive 1 strip by mail and the other 5 at the retreat. Your color preferences have been noted.

Please sign up here so Beth (Astatoo) who is getting the fabric knows the minimum amount of fabric to procure. Then please pm your home address to me; I project you will receive the sample strip by August 15th. Thanks Beth for volunteering to make this a fun evening!

First up - ME!

Judy, USMC

Comment

I want to sign up. Wendy Richardson
      Wendy
      http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

I would like to participate but not sure what exactly is involved. Not sure exactly how it works......

Comment

azmotogirl - this post will help explain how it is played. There is a link in there with details of the game https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/gr...264&do=discuss

Comment

thanks..... it makes much more sense now!! So with the focus fabric do we choose coordinating strips to bring for the game?

Comment

Yes, azmotogirl, that exactly what you do! Raid your stash and cut strips from coordinating fabric or you can buy small cuts of 3 or 4 different coordinators and strip them out. You can even use some left over strips from a jelly roll. Or do as one of our talented players does - dye your own! We have a lot of laughs. Hope you consider playing.

Comment

I absolutely want to play!! Just wanted to make sure I understood what to bring to participate. Thanks for being so patient with this "newbie" and explaining so well. I am so looking forward to meeting all of you at the retreat!!

Comment

I want to join. Peggy Anne

Comment

I am in!
                    Sue

Comment

I'll sign Mandi up-just talked to her about it. She does not need to be sent focus fabric, I'll give her a swatch the next time I see her.

Beth
                      Happiness is a FULL bobbin!

Comment

2018 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2018 Fall Forum Retreat (September 23-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Five days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2018 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (For information on how you can sign up, please go tohttps://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=75070&p=1002591#post1002591 ) Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
                      Type: Public
                      Topics: 74
                      Comments: 338

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X