2018 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone going early for the Bash?

Usually get there early enough to get the Bash events attended. Already have tickets for dinner on Wed; Jenny's show on Thurs with a Baking Co sandwich for lunch; and will get the Sage's pot pie for Friday. Wanted to get tickets for the Sewlebrity Sew Off but can;t seem to get it to work ... might be sold out already. Front loaded the events this year. If it's as crazy as everyone thinks it will be I may just want to get out of town early and see some sights.

Should I look for anyone else?

I will be there sometime Thursday, but you already know that.
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

I'm driving in from Arizona..... should get in late Thursday and have Friday & Saturday for the Celebration before the Retreat.

Comment

Judy.... I was just able to sign up for the sew off so try again. Also decided to make sure I get there in time for the dinner on Thurs. night. It will be a long day driving in but I'm sure it will be a fun time. (I didn't realize they were doing it two nights instead of just Wed. night)

Comment

Just an FYI Re: The Sewlebrity Sew Off. It said it was free but wouldn't let me get a ticket until I made a $1 donation. Fee and tax added another $1.04. This is in addition to the soap and washcloths donations they are requesting. No problem with paying ... just should have made the donation part clearer. If it was I wouldn't have spent the better part of 3 hours trying to figure out what I did wrong. Did email Meg about this and hopefully she can make things a bit clearer. Otherwise I'm afraid she may be swamped with emails.

Edit to add: OK learned I shouldn't be doing things in the middle of the night. I got confused because last year the Charity Bingo was either cash or purchase papergoods and bring them with you. This year you have to make a monetary donation to get a ticket. Sorry if I managed to confuse anyone else!

Comment

I will be in on Saturday morning. I am coming alone so anyone that sees me give a shout out. Looking forward to it again.

Comment

Our plans are up in the air. It all depends on how much vacation time Amanda is allowed and then where the winds take us. Will probably be there for Thursday or Friday or Sat. but most likely not all of them so we will not purchase any of the early tickets.

Beth
              Happiness is a FULL bobbin!

Comment

I am planning on going up Wed before the bash and stay with Gloria for a couple of days. (it's a tradition at this point, lol) Will show up at the bash probably Friday, and stay with Karen in Cameron. Will then be there though out the retreat end. Got tickets to the sewlebrity and pre registered. Not doing the dinner this year.
                Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                sigpic

Comment

Hi guys, just talked to Andrea today. We'll be heading out on Wednesday and should arrive late Thursday afternoon. We haven't signed up for anything yet.
                  Cindy

Comment

Hi Judy. I have tickets for dinner with the Doan’s too. My sister will be joining me this year for the birthday bash. Mark will come for yeh retreat and I am sure ready for all of the fun,,��

Comment

I just found out that I get to go to the bash. I noticed that some have signed up for meals. Is that something we need to do and how do we do it? I know I don’t get to eat with the Doan’s Thursday. They are full. What else do I need to sign up ahead for? You ladies that do pizza on Saturday night, which hotel? Is there still room for another pizza person?

Comment

Glad to hear you are coming.....

Comment

Connie Jo, the pre-paid lunch meals were an optional add-on to sign up for when registering for the birthday bash swag. At this point in time, I think the prre-paid meals are sold out as the birthday bash swag is sold out. The point of the meals were to help having the restaurants from being over crowded and being able to serve everyone is a timely manner during lunch time. Currently, the charity sewing still has spots available - cost is zero; the Birthday Bash Sew-lebrity Design still has tickets available - cost is a donation; Rob Appel trunk show $25; the watercolor classes are still available $40.

The pizza party is 6:45pm in the Super8 Lobby in Cameron (1710 N Walnut St.) Bring your own DRINKS ... soda and ice machine is available. If you would, please post on Judy's post about it so she knows that you are coming. https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/gr...e=2&do=discuss

Comment

Pizza will be delivered at 6:45 to come early and socialize a bit. There's usually someone hanging in the lobby that's part of our forum group. And there have been some in the past that have dropped in who aren't going to the Retreat but are going to the Bash. I think we've even gotten some quilters we've met to join the forum too. Just a relaxing time to socialize !

Comment

2018 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2018 Fall Forum Retreat (September 23-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Five days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2018 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (For information on how you can sign up, please go tohttps://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=75070&p=1002591#post1002591 ) Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
                            Type: Public
                            Topics: 74
                            Comments: 338

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X