2018 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

registration?

DD and I were discussing the retreat and were curious....Did we see somewhere that registration will be open to only forum members? At one time we thought it was going to be open to general public sometime in April or was it May or June?

Beth
    Happiness is a FULL bobbin!

The plan was changed to only forum members (plus anyone that they want to invite or bring like we have done in past years). At the current moment, there are only 21 of the 39 spots filled. So we are just over half full. I am really hoping that more people will sign up to come.

Comment

Wow! I hope there are more coming. We will have FUN one way or another but more the merrier.

Comment

Invite invite invite. We know that want to fill the retreat center.

Comment

I get to go!!! I get to go!!! Thanks to my Kansas City Friends, Judy for getting me registered, and ConnieJo for answering a lot of my questions...& my hubby for rearranging our travel plans so that we are in the area!!! I get to go!!! Looking forward to meeting everyone!!!

Comment

Glad you get to go. It is such a good time.

Comment

You will love it Betty....we always have a good time, sewing, shopping, eating, playing.

Comment

2018 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2018 Fall Forum Retreat (September 23-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Five days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2018 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (For information on how you can sign up, please go tohttps://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=75070&p=1002591#post1002591 ) Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
              Type: Public
              Topics: 74
              Comments: 338

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X