2018 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your preference?

For the Game we are to bring a layer cake or jelly roll and as I sit here planning I keep going back and forth between the two for what to bring. Do you prefer one over the other? How about the fabric style/theme, brights? kids? traditional? I keep seeing DD and think about getting one for this but then I think-I should not be thinking.

Beth
    Happiness is a FULL bobbin!

i have a bunch of both...but prefer jelly rolls. Love making things with strips, and strip sets.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Comment

Haha, boy, you are nice! I bought one that *I* liked to bring for the exchange.
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

Been a while ... I've got to go back and read it again .... I originally thought the game was the Strip Game like we played last year; but maybe it's another game? Hope Charyti can chime in and clarify.

Comment

Judy, I believe this is in place of the gift exchange/favor exchange. I hope we are still on for the strip game also.

Beth
          Happiness is a FULL bobbin!

Comment

Judy, this is different than the strip game. This is what is taking place of the gift exchange/favor exchange. This will be similar to what we played on Sunday night last year only we will be using jellyrolls and layercakes instead of people having to make something. As far was what to bring, you can bring either a jellyroll OR a layercake that is wrapped so no one knows the fabric print.

Judy, we are leaving you in charge of handling the strip game.

Comment

Just stopped in to read this...I've been looking at DD and couldn't remember which...
              Cindy

Comment

2018 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2018 Fall Forum Retreat (September 23-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Five days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2018 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (For information on how you can sign up, please go tohttps://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=75070&p=1002591#post1002591 ) Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
              Type: Public
              Topics: 74
              Comments: 338

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X