2018 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hotel

I know lots of you go to the birthday bash. How early do you go? What hotel. I may be too late but I’m thinking about it this year

Amanda and I will be at the Super 8 in Cameron Friday and Sat. nights! We are both so excited to see you all again.

Beth
    Happiness is a FULL bobbin!

Comment

Only two of you this year! We will miss the third!
      Sue

Comment

I'm also going to be at the Super8 in Cameron (15 minutes away from Hamilton) and plan on being there possibly Wednesday but definitely Thurs - Sat. Pizza party in the lobby there on Saturday night!

Comment

I am staying elsewhere this year but I will be there for the pizza party. Looking forward to seeing all.
          Sue

Comment

The birthday dinner has been held on Wednesday night in the past if you have an interest in going to it. I would encourage you to get a hotel or inn booked now as many are already sold out. Here are some of the places available http://visitmsqc.com/lodging-accommodations/. Also there is Dawson Retreats 403 E McGaughy Street Hamilton, Missouri 64644 (573) 317-6343

Comment

2018 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2018 Fall Forum Retreat (September 23-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Five days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2018 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (For information on how you can sign up, please go tohttps://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=75070&p=1002591#post1002591 ) Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 74
            Comments: 338

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X