Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• azmotogirl
    replied
    Anyone going to the Birthday Bash and Retreat from Phoenix area I am still plan on driving........ if any of you need a ride let me know.

Leave a comment:

• azmotogirl
    replied
    Thanks for the heads up...... Already made reservations for Friday and Saturday night in Cameron. I read on another thread how fast the hotels fill up.

Leave a comment:

• Simply Quilting
    replied
    If you are planning on going for the Birthday Bash, I would highly recommend that you try to find lodging now as many places are already sold out. This is the 10th Birthday year and some people had reservations made two years ago. If you need some help finding a place, just let us know and we will try to think of places.

Leave a comment:

• azmotogirl
    started a topic Anyone from Arizona going to the Fall Forum Retreat?

Anyone from Arizona going to the Fall Forum Retreat?

I am thinking of driving (road trip!!) to the Retreat and going a few day early for the Birthday Bash. Was wondering if anyone needed a ride........ Thought it would be nice to have some company for the long drive.
2018 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2018 Fall Forum Retreat (September 23-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Five days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2018 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (For information on how you can sign up, please go tohttps://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=75070&p=1002591#post1002591 ) Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
Type: Public
Topics: 74
Comments: 338

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
X