2018 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Everyone

I am so excited for this retreat. Many of the activities will stay the same but Cindy and I have came up with some new ones to add. I know that we have several returning retreaters and some new ones joining us. Remember this retreat is your retreat so participate as much or as little in the activities as you would like.

Be sure to read the information on the retreat including days/time as we get an extra day this year; games and door prizes changes. If there is something additional you think the group would like to do, please send me a PM.

Please feel free to post any questions or retreat help on this group.

If there is anything that I can help you with, please PM me.

So far I see 3 of the original retreat group, that have been to every one we have had....Can't wait to meet new friends, and connect with long time friends.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Charity. Wish it was time to home.

Comment

Excited already. Looking forward to seeing all my old friends and making new one.
        Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

It'll be a little different for me this year ... and great to get back to hugging friends both old and new! Pizza still the night before check in at the Super 8 and hope the Strip Game will have enough to play. More on that as time gets closer.

Comment

For those of us new to the retreat...... what is the Strip Game?

Comment

Judy is the best one to explain the strip game as she is in charge of it.

Comment

I think there will probably be several posts regarding the Strip Game - so I'm starting a new thread about it. Also including a link to one person's blog which explains the game very well.

Comment

Hi all.
                  I finally decided to look for this group, don't know why I didn't before. I am looking forward to this once again. This will be my 4th Forum Retreat and I am anticipating another fun time. See you all in September.
                  Sue

Comment

Hi all.
                    I finally decided to look for this group, don't know why I didn't before. I am looking forward to this once again. This will be my 4th Forum Retreat and I am anticipating another fun time. See you all in September.
                    Sue

Comment

I am so excited to be back this year, can't wait to see everybody again!

Comment

Yay, Andrea. I'm planning a trip to Germany next year and would love to chat with you about a few things at the retreat.
                        Robin
                        My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

Robin, that's great! We'll chat and I hope you're going to come to my area, too, when you're here.

Comment

2018 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2018 Fall Forum Retreat (September 23-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Five days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting. This group is only for those who are registered to attend the 2018 Fall Forum Retreat in Hamilton, MO (For information on how you can sign up, please go tohttps://forum.missouriquiltco.com/showthread.php?t=75070&p=1002591#post1002591 ) Your time is your own as you can participate in as many or few activities as you wish.
                          Type: Public
                          Topics: 74
                          Comments: 338

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X