2017 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yippee!!!

My goodies I purchased in Hamilton during the retreat arrived! I left them in a box on Wednesday morning before I left and they arrived yesterday. Pretty good service, M*. My bag weighed 47 lbs when I left Harrisburg on the 23rd and when I checked in at the airport on Wednesday, it weighed 43 lbs. Glad I had M* send everything home -- saved possibly having to pay a fee for a heavy bag!! Looking forward to next year!!

Nancy

When I flew to Cleveland, mine was 39.9. While there, Dolores and I went to some Amish fabric shops. Who could resist buy three yards of upholstery fabric at $5 (it costs $25-$30 here!). I may have bought fabric at M* as well. Anyway, I knew I was going to have to pay because of the upholstery fabric, so I put mine in flat rate boxes. I mailed them on the way to the airport and there were here two days later. My bag flying home was 46 pounds. They tried to charge me to check my bag. I explained my daughter used to work for them and I knew to pay ahead for that so I would not get charged more at check in. The gal did not want to argue with me and 'waived' the charge......good thing!
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Nancy -And I'm looking forward to seeing you too again next year! Glad you and your goodies made it safely home ... even if it happened days apart.

Comment

So glad all your goodies made it. Now, you can start another project.

Comment

Glad they all got there safely.
          Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
          sigpic

Comment

Yay! It will be a fun day today going through all your goodies. Shipping your purchases is a great service offered by M*.
            Robin
            My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

Have fun with all you new goodies

Comment

Even when you know what is in the goody bag it is fun to get them. I have not yet put away my purchases yet, I like to leave them out for awhile to admire them and think about how I will use them. Actually, it is because I don't have anyplace to put them away, I already have so much. I may just have to use them since I can always find somewhere/someone that needs a quilt.

Comment

2017 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2017 Fall Forum Retreat (September 24-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting.
                Type: Public
                Topics: 73
                Comments: 520

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X