2017 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To My Benefactor

I don't really know what to say. I was WAY to emotional to stand up and try to say what was in my heart the last morning before everyone left. You know who you are, and what you did. There are no words to express my deep, and humble gratitude. I won't say in the open what you did, and I have no idea who you are, but my heart is overflowing. When Cindy took me into my room, and told me, I was overwhelmed, amazed, and very emotional. You see that completely reversed the role in my life, and I didn't quite know how to react. I am so very grateful to you, for loving me enough, to give me such a generous gift. Just know this... beyond my gratitude, shock, and overall amazement...this wonderful gift will be paid forward in some way. Again, I thank you from the very bottom of my heart. I am pretty sure I already loved you before this, but just in case, know that I love you now...even though I am not sure who you are.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Such a sweet thank you. God is good

Comment

It's wonderful to hear that blessings come to good people who deserve them. Marilyn is so very deserving. I add my thanks to this benefactor.....

Comment

2017 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2017 Fall Forum Retreat (September 24-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting.
      Type: Public
      Topics: 73
      Comments: 520

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X