2017 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic Retreat and Thank you

Thank you everyone for making the retreat fantastic. Ya'll make it easy to plan a terrific retreat. Thank you for the thank you gift. I am looking forward to seeing this year’s charity quilt blocks put together finished. We have some amazing, generous quilters. Several of you have given some great ideas for next year’s retreat.

Thank you for all you do. I'm already excited for the next one.

Comment

Thanks for all that you did too! It was great to see everyone and meet the new people.
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

Charyti, thank you for all you do to make the retreat the success that it is. I've already put the dates on the calendar for next year's retreat. I enjoyed getting to see little Segar and can't believe how good he was.

I brought the charity quilt blocks home and will work on piecing the quilt. If any of the group members would like to quilt it please let me know. I will provide backing and batting.
        Robin
        My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

Thank you for organizing another great retreat. Although I was a little incapacitated I still love our retreat. Thanks for all you do.
          Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
          sigpic

Comment

Thank you and everyone who attended, what a great time I had.
            Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

Wasn't it a FUN FILLED time!!! Thanks for all the hard work that went into it - from organizing to making it flow.
              Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
              it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Thank you, Charyti, for all the hard work you put into it. It was great to see everyone again.
                Cindy

Comment

Thank you, Charyti, for everything you do to make this retreat the fantastic experience it is. I thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait for next year's retreat.

Nancy

Comment

Although I don't participate in the mini-classes that much, I really enjoyed the retreat. Great organizing job, Charyti

Comment

2017 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2017 Fall Forum Retreat (September 24-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting.
                    Type: Public
                    Topics: 73
                    Comments: 520

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X