2017 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

made it home

made it home in 12 hours. Went to bed about 1/2 hour after I got home, about 6pm, and got up at 6:30 this morning. That was a loooong drive this year. Laundry is in a pile on the floor, and most of my goodies have made it to the sewing room. Now to find places for all of it. Glad to hear everyone is making it home safely.
    Dolores :lol::icon_heh:

Happy to hear. Laundry can wait get some rest.
    Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

She would have been home sooner if they would move Indianapolis.
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

I made it home too! The flight was fabulous! Forgot I paid a bit more for premiere seating, but you get extra leg room to stretch out as far as you can with out hitting the seat in front of you. Seat next to me was empty which was nice and the man in the next seat slept most of the way. Flight was only about 2/3 full, so that was nice too!

For some reason, we landed 45 minutes early. I called MM to let him know I had landed and he was still in our garage, 30 minutes away!
        pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Dolores, I was wondering when you were going to post you made it home. I needed a 12 hour drive home to finish the book I was listening to, six wasn't enough yesterday. Worked in the office today and finished listening then returned it to the library. Like you, I'm putting all my goodies away.

Pat, I don't think I've ever had a flight land 45 minutes early. Come to think of it, I've never even heard of a flight landing that early. Extra leg room and no "neighbor" too, that was the perfect flight.
          Robin
          My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

Wonderful to hear that you made it safely home.

Comment

Glad you made it all in one shot, Doloris. I used to drive through too ... but those were the old days."

Comment

Glad to hear you got home safely.
                Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                sigpic

Comment

It is good to be home. Glad you made it safelly.

Comment

2017 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2017 Fall Forum Retreat (September 24-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting.
                  Type: Public
                  Topics: 73
                  Comments: 520

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X