2017 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home in PA

My flight arrived in Harrisburg around 10 p.m. last night and hubby was there to meet me. Both flights were smooth and uneventful after a little bit of turbulence after leaving Kansas City. Finished unpacking the big suitcase this morning and laundry is on the docket for the day, as is a little bit of grocery shopping. Not sure what he ate while I was away. Oh yeah, he had a Philly cheese pizza one day (this I know because the truck smelled like it when I got in at the airport (and leftovers in the fridge). Anyway, thanks everyone for a great second retreat. Can't wait for next year.

Nancy

Glad that you made it safely home. Looking forward to seeing you next year.

Comment

Amazing, isn't it, how the aromas give away what they did while we were gone. Glad you arrived in a safe and timely manner.
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Glad you arrived home and even unpacked. lets keep in touch for travel plans for next year Nancy. We can help save you a bunch.

Comment

So happy you had a safe flight home.
          Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

Glad you are there safe. I know it was a long day.

Comment

Glad you made it home safely. It was a joy sitting next to you and getting to know you better. Not as much joy playing the strip game next to you! Just kidding!!

Today I went through my bag of goodies I won in the gift game. Thanks for everything. I even ordered a little fabric to go with the Holiday Flourish charm pack I won. It will make a nice lap quilt for one of my favorite Meals on Wheels clients.
              Robin
              My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

Flying makes it quick and easy to get home. Glad you had a pleasant and safe flight.

Comment

2017 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2017 Fall Forum Retreat (September 24-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting.
                Type: Public
                Topics: 73
                Comments: 520

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X