2017 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home

Came home and straight to bed. May stay there for a week, after I get back from the doc tomorrow.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Glad you are in bed. Rest up and heal

Comment

I just checked into Motel 6 in Liberal, Kansas. Nice cool evening with the smell of cow poo wafting on the breeze.

You know, between the two of us, we may not have half a brain. I will mail the embroidery frame to you when I get home. I didn't forget to bring it, it just stayed right in the center console of the truck and you didn't remind me!
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

Did the two of you (Karen and Marilyn) jointly star in the Wizard of Oz? "If I Only Had a Brain?" - Certainly wasn't apparent.

Marilyn - sure hope the rest does you well! Constantly in my prayers.

Karen - you'll have to bottle the Liberal, KS air and send it off to a couple people (you have my address?)
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Marilyn - stay in bed as long as you want! You deserve some recuperation time.

Comment

I hope that by now you are feeling by now.

Sue

Comment

I am feeling better. In the past 24 hrs I have actually been able to walk, limp and hobble free, without any sores or blisters on my feet. The day after I got home I saw the doc, and he wrapped both feet and legs again. It appears that it is currently working. Praying that it continues.
              Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
              sigpic

Comment

Glad the doctor was about to bring you some comfort and relief. Don't overdo it now that you are feeling better.
                Robin
                My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

Marilyn, I am glad that you are doing better. Continued prayers on a complete healing.

Comment

2017 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2017 Fall Forum Retreat (September 24-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting.
                  Type: Public
                  Topics: 73
                  Comments: 520

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X