2017 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home Never Looked So Good

After stopping at Ben Franklin in Macon, MO and two quilt shops in Hannibal I am finally home. Waiting for hubby to arrive so we can go to dinner, there is nothing to eat in this house. Thanks for a great time, it was good seeing former retreaters, and great meeting new.
    Robin
    My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

I totally understand. Car is unloaded and laundry has been started. Already excited for next year. Lol

Comment

Glad to be home myself. My car is unloaded, thanks to my sister Barb and Pat Johnson. Only half of it is downstairs where it belongs. Although I slept well at the retreat, I came home and took a two hour nap, just because I could, I guess. Safe travels to all those that have to fly and drive a ways. Already looking forward to next year. Oh and by the way, I am happy to be back on the forum.

Comment

Happy your home safely. So glad you were able to come this year and looking forward to seeing you next retreat.
        Bernice :icon_wave:

Comment

Got all unpacked and the laundry is ready to go in the dryer. Want to thank all who resisted the urge to hide my clothes out of the bathroom. Other than the bra I probably wouldn't have missed them for a few months DH is impressed with all the sewing I got done and the goodies I brought home from you all.
          sigpic

Comment

LOL Laura, you crack me up!

Glad everyone is home and napping!

Comment

After a few delays in DFW, not my fault this time, I am home in my own bed. Laundry will wait till tomorrow.

Comment

Mandy, delivered my belongings and I safely. My little Yuki, and two cats have been glued to me since!
                I'll be looking forward to more quilting adventures, shopping sprees and sew-a-thons next year!
                Like Karen, laundry will be tomorrow, but the grass will take a few days!!!

Comment

Can't imagine arriving home and the first thing to be done is laundry . . . that can wait. I just unpacked a few minutes ago.
                  Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                  it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Robin - you're a woman after my own heart. There's nothing better than shopping all the way home. Glad you and your goodies make it home safely.

Comment

So very happy you came to the retreat this year. Glad you made it home safely. Looking forward to seeing you next year, if not sooner.
                      Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                      sigpic

Comment

Robin, it was so great to meet you at the retreat! Thanks again for the hospitality extended to Dolores and me!
                        pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Ann missed her hubby too much, she dropped me off at about 700 miles and then drove another 200+ so that she could be home again last Friday. I enjoyed seeing everyone.

Comment

2017 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2017 Fall Forum Retreat (September 24-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting.
                          Type: Public
                          Topics: 73
                          Comments: 520

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

• chelea
                            Willcox and Gibbs
                            by chelea
                            Several months ago I let a Singer 24 get away. This time, same consignment shop, I didn't hesitate. Meet Eleanor, c. 1891. The Willcox and Gibbs story...
                            November 24, 2020, 03:30 PM
                          • KPH
                            My Secret Santa box has arrived.
                            by KPH
                            Just Lyn, Thanks so much. I appreciate all of the hard work you have done. That's an amazing Advent Calendar. I can't wait to see the kids again to show...
                            November 19, 2020, 03:06 PM
                          • KPH
                            Secret Santa Arrivals
                            by KPH
                            Alrighty, for the sake of my nerves... I know one of the rules is to send me the tracking numbers. All well and good, but when your package arrives. Would...
                            November 12, 2020, 08:39 AM
                          • Monique
                            It has arrived
                            by Monique
                            My parcel from Chris has arrived and mine is on an airplane headed to her. WOOHOO!!

I will fondle it gently when I pick it up and then put...
                            November 10, 2020, 03:38 AM
                          • KPH
                            New Leader needed for 2021
                            by KPH
                            We're reaching that point, of thinking about 2021 SS. I hope someone will step up and be the moderator for next year. I have all of the letters and files...
                            November 1, 2020, 01:41 PM
                          Working...
                          X