2017 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Week Count Down

In just two weeks we will be in the amazing town of Hamilton, Missouri where we just celebrated a fantastic 9th Birthday of the Missouri Star Quilt Company. And starting the fabulous 5th Annual Fall Forum Retreat where we will get to connect with old friends and meet new friends. There will be lots of laughter, games, prizes, fun and maybe we will even get some sewing done.

Meanwhile, I know that there is a lot going on in everyone's life. So lifting everyone up in prayer that you remain safe and healthy. For everyone who is traveling in the coming weeks, safe and easy travels to MSQC. For those who have not had a chance to keep up on every post. Steve and Judy are dealing with health issues, Sue is currently wearing a cast from a surgery, several are dealing with the weather issues and two new ladies who had planned on attending had to cancel due to weather. We have a total of 32 attending. I look forward to seeing each of you every soon.

Twelve days until our trip begins, I can officially start packing and after I finish the quilt that is currently under the needle, I can pack my supplies! I am so excited and so is DD.
    Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

Still trying to decide if I should finish something started, or start something NEW!!!
      A

Comment

I am so excited that the time is almost hear. My special trip of my own every year. Can't wait to see old friends, and make new ones.
        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
        sigpic

Comment

I can find something for you Audrey!
          Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

I will bring Audrey something to work on if she remains indecisive!!!
            Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
            it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

You know I love this retreat - especially this year when I am going to miss Sheldon's proposal to Amy on Big Bang Theory!

I've got my car in the shop, the darn check battery light came on. It's the alternator. Good thing it happened now instead of while I'm on the road.

Comment

Carol, I agree, better for the alternator to happen before you leave, instead of on the road.

I am not prepared this year. Busy with the new grand, then busy lately with JRR quilts for Harvey victims. Our guild is actually having several sew in groups on Sat, the 23rd. Maybe I'll just bring some of the leftovers with me to work on. Safe travels everyone!

Comment

I am getting really excited. I will be leaving one week from now and meet with Cindy and we'll drive to Hamilton together. Can't wait to see you all.

Comment

Well, y'all remember to wear a yellow or red YoYo so others can find us during the Bash if you'll be in Hamilton Wed-Sat.

Comment

I don't have a red or yellow ribbon to wear but I will be easy to spot... I just colored my hair purples and blues. I am quite colorful right now.

Sue

Comment

I can't wait to see your hair Sue! There are a couple of ladies I know who now have purple hair. It is very popular.

Comment

I picking up Beth today, dragging her back over to my side of town, and she's going to kick my butt in gear for packing!

Comment

My car is packed, but it's only from the trip I made this past week. I have to unpack it and repack with sewing goodness. Unless a crowbar is needed....

Comment

Maybe keep the wheelbarrow, Carol.
                              Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                              it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

2017 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2017 Fall Forum Retreat (September 24-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting.
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 73
                              Comments: 520

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X