2017 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a room for Thursday night

I just found out that the room I was going to be staying in on Thursday is no longer going to work. Does anyone have a bed available for Thursday night? I originally planned to arrive on Friday and have a room from Friday - Wednesday. I would like to get to town on Thursday so I would only need the place to sleep for one night. Anyone have an extra bed in their room. I just checked the hotels in Cameron and they are full.
    Cindy

Can we pitch a tent for you here? So wishing I had one . . . what about Pam from FLA/?
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Pam is who I was going to stay with, but she is not coming now. I am working on a plan B, but it's a little more trouble...
      Cindy

Comment

See Mom23 posting under 21 days until the retreat. She has room reserved and not going to use.

Comment

Cindy - I know Mom23 posted in the When are you Arriving thread ... fingers crossed she hasn't cancelled yet ! If you still have a problem let me know, please.

Comment

The room I had is for Friday and Saturday night, not Thursday. I am transferring the room to Carol (snippet).
            Robin
            My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

Are you interested in sharing a king sz bed possibly? I can always go back to Gloria's Thurs. nite, and you could stay with Jean and Karen if necessary.
              Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
              sigpic

Comment

2017 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2017 Fall Forum Retreat (September 24-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting.
              Type: Public
              Topics: 73
              Comments: 520

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X