2017 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When are you arriving?

Now that we are closer to the retreat and plans are settling down I figured it might be good to see when everyone is arriving. Then maybe you'll have a forum friend to watch out for while shopping or at the motel.

My plans have change some this week. I was coming with two other ladies in town who have never been to the retreat. But Harvey changed kgirlmom's plans and she will be spending her time and money in helping her daughter get back on her feet. I'm going to miss her on this trip, but I'm sure she'll be at the next one. She's a wonderful lady and y'all will like her.

So, Laura and I will be coming together. And we are thinking about coming a day early since we both are retired. I don't know if there are any rooms around Cameron open though, that will be the determining factor.

So we will be there Friday maybe and Saturday for sure.

Carol, I sent you a personal message.
    Robin
    My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

I will arrive sometime on Thursday, probably close to noon. I know I booked a room in Cameron a long time ago for Jean, Marilyn and I.
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

I'm arriving sometime on Saturday - staying in Cameron for the retreat.
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

We will be arriving on Friday, hope we can be there to catch some b-day activities. My problem now is I still can not figure out what I want to bring to work on-I keep changing my mind, I guess that means I am not happy with any of my choices so far.
          Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

Pat/Bubba and I will be there Thursday evening. Staying in Cameron at Super 8 during the retreat
            Dolores :lol::icon_heh:

Comment

Plan is to be there Wednesday and go to the dinner.

Reality is - I don't know when we'll get there! Steve is back in the hospital as of this afternoon. Expect him to be there a couple of days at the most. But there are also those 2 storms heading our way (Irma and Jose.) We should know how Irma is tracking well before we leave ... Jose is another story. Although the house is sturdy and on a hill we do get tornados that are worrysome. Stay tuned for the continuing story .....

Comment

Judy, continued prayers for Steve and for you too. Stay safe.

Comment

Mark and I will be getting to town on Wednesday We are staying at the home inn Hamilton so while I am enjoying the forum he can be fishing. Judy if you are st the dinner I'll see you there. I will keep you and Steve in my prayers!��

Comment

I will not arrive until Sunday. I do have a hotel room at the Super 8 in Cameron that I will be canceling next week if nobody wants it. I got the last room months ago and it is a king room, smoking. Not the room I wanted but all that was left.
                    Robin
                    My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

Got the prayers going for Judy and Steve, for Pam and anyone in the path of the weather disasters.
                      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Prayers for Judy and Steve for sure. Looking forward to seeing them at the dinner. I will be arriving in Hamilton Wed in time for the b'day dinner, but staying with Gloria Wed night. I will actually beat them home Wed night, as they will be coming back from Disney. I will then be moving in to Cameron with Jean an Karen Thursday until I move to the Retreat Center Sunday.
                        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                        sigpic

Comment

I will be arriving Friday about dinner time I hope. Spending two nights at Super 8 before moving into the retreat center. Want to shop the bash on
                          Saturday.

Comment

Tammi and I will be arriving some time Thursday afternoon/evening. We are staying at the Home Inn Hamilton and are bringing a newbie with us! Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Comment

I will be arriving sometime around 9am or 10am on Saturday for the last day of the Birthday Bash. I'm staying in Cameron at the EconoLodge. I've stayed there all the times I have attended a retreat and needed to stay overnight. It is a 1950's motel, with outside entrances (many women don't like the outside doors) but it is clean and functional. If I were going to be in the room a lot I would probably pick somewhere different, but for sleeping the beds are clean and comfortable and the bathroom is clean. I got a rate of $57 per night.

Comment

2017 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2017 Fall Forum Retreat (September 24-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting.
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 73
                              Comments: 520

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X