2017 Fall Forum Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birthday dinner

Hi everyone well I'm going to be going to Hamilton a few days early and I was wondering if anybody's ever been to the birthday dinner and if so what all takes place and is it worth in your opinion the $40 ?

I'm getting so excited as the time gets closer will be my first retreat ever. Can't wait to meet all of you.
    Pam
    Have a blessed day
    Pam[/I]
    [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I went to one 2 yrs ago. Didn't go last year, but wish I had. I was disappointed with the food the first year, but the fellowship, family stories, and just hanging out was worth it for me. We also received a goodie bag. Last year, I believe the dinner was catered. I am planning on trying to do it this year. The thing you MUST do, is Jenny's trunk show. You will NOT regret that for one minute.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Comment

I won't be there for the Birthday Dinner as it is on Wednesday evening and I won't be there until sometime Thursday.
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

I haven't been and will be flying in on Sunday morning, so enjoy for me!

Comment

Well I guess I won't be going since it is on Wed.
          Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
          sigpic

Comment

I have been to both dinners and I really enjoy the family stories and mingling with all of them.

Comment

2017 Fall Forum Retreat

About this Group

2017 Fall Forum Retreat (September 24-27, 2017) in Hamilton, MO. Four days of fun, friendship, shopping, learning and quilting.
            Type: Public
            Topics: 73
            Comments: 520

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X